Way to go
Follow Heidi on Twitter
I believe in the power of education to change lives and I believe that our schools are the best place to promote understanding between different cultures and to protect and nurture our diversity
I believe everyone should have equal access to high quality public services and that free healthcare based on need is a basic human right
I believe that reducing the gap between rich and poor, both in this country and globally, is essential if we are to get on with one another and reduce intolerance, prejudice and violence
Homelessness growing on our streets
Yesterday in Parliament I spoke out about the Government’s failure to protect people from homelessness.
As a frequent user of SouthEastern, I know how my constituents are being let down by local rail services.
Yesterday the House of Commons debated Brexit and I made my first speech on the subject since the referendum.
Click on your neighbourhood to find local news
- Information on services from our local authority
- The new place to find key information about government services
Citizens' Advice Bureau
- Helps people to resolve their legal, financial and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice
They Work For You
- Find out about the work of your MP in Parliament
The Labour Party
- News and campaigns from the Labour Party
Keep me updated
Sign up for Heidi’s mailing list and receive constituency newsletters.
First line of address
© Copyright 2017 Heidi Alexander MP. All Rights Reserved.
Member of Parliament for Lewisham East