Important initiative from
- help this young man by becoming a regular blood donor… https://t.co/vD8iaKMNdh
Follow Heidi on Twitter
I believe there needs to be more debate about the sort of society we want to live in and government’s role – this has never been more important than in the current economic climate
I believe everyone should be given an equal chance in life, irrespective of where they are born, who their parents are or the colour of their skin
I believe that we have an urgent responsibility to tackle climate change
Excellent education shouldn't be for a select few
My latest column for the South London Press published on Friday 16 September
Tackling the NHS crisis
Today I spoke in the Labour Party's opposition day debate on the NHS.
The EU referendum: what now?
My latest column for the South London Press on the outcome of the EU referendum.
Click on your neighbourhood to find local news
- Information on services from our local authority
- The new place to find key information about government services
Citizens' Advice Bureau
- Helps people to resolve their legal, financial and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice
They Work For You
- Find out about the work of your MP in Parliament
The Labour Party
- News and campaigns from the Labour Party
Keep me updated
Sign up for Heidi’s mailing list and receive constituency newsletters.
First line of address
© Copyright 2016 Heidi Alexander MP. All Rights Reserved.
Member of Parliament for Lewisham East