Department of Health receives £205m emergency bailout https://t.co/oEUj4Knd9N
Follow Heidi on Twitter
I believe in the power of education to change lives and I believe that our schools are the best place to promote understanding between different cultures and to protect and nurture our diversity
I believe everyone should have equal access to high quality public services and that free healthcare based on need is a basic human right
I believe that we have an urgent responsibility to tackle climate change
In my role as Shadow Secretary of State for Health I have been calling on the Government to drop their plans to abolish NHS bursaries for training nurses, midwives and Allied Health Professionals.
Britain Against Cancer
Today I addressed the Britain Against Cancer conference
ISIL in Syria
Tonight in the House of Commons, I voted for UK involvement in targeted coalition airstrikes against ISIL/Daesh operations in Syria.
Click on your neighbourhood to find local news
- Information on services from our local authority
- The new place to find key information about government services
Citizens' Advice Bureau
- Helps people to resolve their legal, financial and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice
They Work For You
- Find out about the work of your MP in Parliament
The Labour Party
- News and campaigns from the Labour Party
Keep me updated
Sign up for Heidi’s mailing list and receive constituency newsletters.
First line of address
© Copyright 2016 Heidi Alexander MP. All Rights Reserved.
Member of Parliament for Lewisham East